Bulletin Board Information
Our Community Bulletin Board system on Channel 96 is a great way to
share non-commercial messages and public interest announcements! It is
open to all Nonprofits that serve the Nashua area.
* All Bulletin Board slides must be in Powerpoint (PPT only) or JPEG
(640 x 480 or 800 x 600) format.
* All files submitted should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Time-sensitive slides will not be aired after the date of the event. Slides of a general informational nature will run on the bulletin board until you notify us to remove it.
* Each slide is shown for approximately 10-15 seconds. Transitions, sounds and
animations will not be included when the slide is shown on the air. In order to have a Powerpoint presentation on the bulletin board that does contain animations and sound you must save it as a Windows Media Video (wmv).
Some helpful tips:
* Fonts should be kept very large and readable (at least 24pt), if
you have a lot of info just make more than one slide.
* The text and background should have enough contrast so that it is
easily legible. Stay away from all white backgrounds, and red text. These cause issues in playing over the air.
* Photos can help your slide look great.
* Try to always include a website, email or phone number so viewers know
where to get more information.
Have a message that you would like to put on our Bulletin Board, but don’t
own Powerpoint? AccessNashua can design your slides for you. Or, you can stop in to the studio and use our computers to create your own.
If you are sending us your information for us to create the slide for you please include any logos you would like on the slide.